Facebook login problems and workaround

Hello Realm of Empire players!

Realm of empires is not accessible on Facebook for a moment, but there is a work around

Details

We were contacted by Facebook on Saturday morning of a violation of our of their policies and were giving until July 22 12noon PST to fix the issue.

We have fixed the issue that same day where the warning was received, and have attempted, unsuccessfully to contact their support to alert them of the fix.

Well, Facebook decided to suspend the app early and the game it temporarily not accessible until our appeal is address which Facebook promises to be "by the end of the next business day". 

Unfortunately, this is the 2nd time we had this happen to us, and it took a week and multiple apologies from Facebook to unlock the game.

Workaround 

Fortunately, there is a work around, follow the steps here

22 comments:

Odysseos said...

Followed the steps, but doesn't works. Have a message telling me that the app is non approved and I have to ask to the system administrator to obtain access credentials. No idea of what it does means, but I'm locked out....

Anonymous said...

Same

Unknown said...

same

Anonymous said...

Didn't work for me.

Anonymous said...

Same for me this may be the end for me you have problems cant keep blaming FB I am losing trust

Unknown said...

shut down everything till its fixed

Anonymous said...

the message received when trying to sign in is completely different to the last Facebook issue. The workaround for mobile and desktop do not work. Best just freezing the realms before people attack the Facebook players again

Unknown said...

Same no workies Greg Bear

Unknown said...

I had 32 outgoing govs..

Anonymous said...

locked out as well. Can you freeze game play till resolved ?
day.hansel@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

same

Anonymous said...

same

Unknown said...

Locked out as everyone else is saying! Work around is not working.

Please freeze game play until this is resolved.

Unknown said...

its not working for me either

Unknown said...

pacheson_p_a@hotmail.com ive tryed to log into my account on mobil and desktop wont let me tranfer to tactical from facebook its telling me im already there why

Anonymous said...

freeze the game until this is sorted out. the workaround is NOT WORKING!

moogie said...

Freeze/suspend the game until it's fixed, unless of course you want to lose dozens more players like last time. I'm sure we all understand that problems occur, and you must know that they always take longer to fix than anticipated, especially when working through a third party (and one not overly responsive), so why isn't there a strategy in place to mitigate the impact of an event that you knew was probably going to happen.

Suspend the game or reset it to the point before it prevented people from gaining access. That is the right thing to do.

Anonymous said...

Still can’t get in, I had outgoing troops and was not able to check reports before landing, attack freeze should be in place till fixed. If I lost any villages or anything during this mess, I hope to be reimbursed.

Anonymous said...

X or GoTruckin I can’t get in if you’re reading this. Old Norse

Anonymous said...

Realm 173

Anonymous said...

even tactica log in has failed now...

Owlbeard said...

Got link back, but game still will not load